Friday, October 12, 2012

Festival of Students

As usual, there is a festival of Vietnamese Students living and studying in Korea hosted by Vietnamese Students' Association in Korea (VSAK) every October. It's gonna happen this weekend. My dear friend Izabella has had me suggest an appropriate outfit to wear on such a day. I have flashed several ideas to consult my friend. Below is my suggestion for a suitable appearance at VSAK fest.  There are various options like wearing a feminine dress or active trousers. But above all, my concept is to have a decent but youthful and in-style look. Here are the looks I've created and recommended my chum. How do you think?
Student Meeting 1

White top
romwe.com
Boyfriend jacket
sheinside.com
Slim pants
mexx.eu
Pants
chicnova.com
Guess jewelry
brandalley.fr
Forever new
forevernew.com.au
Ruby jewelry
baublebar.com
Bracelet
myspringshoes.com
Studded jewelry
boohoo.com
Spike jewelry
sheinside.com
Student Meeting 2
Miss selfridge
missselfridge.com
Navy dress
choies.com
Blazer
ginatricot.com
Blazer
topshop.com
Pull Bear pull bear
pullandbear.com
Hive honey
piperlime.gap.com
Bracelet
topshop.com
Jade bangle
fareastjade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment